Thursday, September 13, 2007

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?


So, a security guard for one of our buildings called me today to tell me Patti LaBelle was in to go to see my friend Johnathan at Metro Laser... He has a strict confidentially policy and can't and won't reveal his clients names (how Heidi Fleiss of him) but he will say that he does see her florist. Think about it.
-Oh, and I have short hair now! It was liberating to cut it all off. I really like it and a homeless man called me "hot stuff" this morning and that is all the validation I need.

4 comments:

KEITH said...

You can always trust the opinions of homeless people. They don't care who they offend (that's probably part of the reason they're homeless).

But, uh, where are the pictures of your new do? The public has a right to know.

Hadass said...

Yeah!!! Especially considering that it was Keith and I who prompted the new coif with our encouragement. Pictures! Now!

I bet you are hot stuff. I always thought a short sassy cut like that would look really cute on you.

It starts with the homeless. Next will be the hot boys.

Colleen said...

No pics till I get my color done. With my dishwater blond I have not it looks kinda Jodie Fosterish. I am going for a more Reese Witherspoon ins Sweet Home Alabama look.
Hadass,remember when we saw that together in Sav? I got all pissy on the way home how I went to the south and was still dating the northeastern guys ther who lacked those sweet southern manners I wanted. Nope, not Col, still going after the whiney northerners. I'm not saying all northern guys are like that, only the ones I was picking.
Good news is I'm getting much better!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.