Monday, November 26, 2007

Removal

I removed the last post because it was not only innapropriate but also insensitive. It is never funny when someone dies. David Letterman said that when asked why he refused to joke about the OJ Simpson case. He is a classy guy. I guess I thought it was ok since I truly believe that she had nothing to do with his death. I just got caught up in the excitment of personally knowing someone involved in such a sensational story. Still, that is no excuse. I'm sorry.

It is kinda sad that I have a "Sorry" post label.

2 comments:

KEITH said...

Although I certainly admire your integrity, I don’t think any of us come hear for “appropriate” or “sensitive” posts.

Hadass said...

I didn't think the post was insensitive to begin with. You did not say anything ill against her. You were just stating that you knew her and she was always a nice person when you were around her, and then you posted the link to the story. As a member of the web now, sometimes you have to report the facts, bad and good. You didn't write the news story, so you should have nothing to feel guilty about. But I do admire you for taking a stand anyways. Few people do that anymore these days.