Monday, July 23, 2007

Its Good To See You Rocking Out and Having Fun




More good news!

Just adding to my “can’t bring me down” happy disposition these days it seems that the good little things just keep adding up. I think I found someone to take my couch! I can’t wait to get that thing out and check that off my list of things to get done in my house before I stay at my parents.
I can’t wait. Three weeks (2 at Jeanne & Dennis’s house and at least one more at mine) of doing three things I love: watching T.V., reading, and renting movies. I will be forced to relax and hopefully regroup for a fresh start this fall (my favorite season). I started a few books lately and everyone is starting out so good I put it aside for my bed rest as something to look forward to. I am going to watch DVDs of all those tv shows that looked so good but I never watched. There were a few years I didn't have HBO so I have like 4 seasons to watch. Good thing I didn't watch them because now I am in for a treat! I am also stocking up on the food I can’t live without that I don’t want my mom to look for. For instance, I like to eat either All Bran with unsweetened chocolate soymilk or Amy’s scrambled tofu pockets for breakfast. I have edemame, tofutti cuties, Trader Joe’s spicy Thai chili lime peanuts, almond stuffed olives, and Utz cheese doodles (Aidan likes cheese doodles too – these pics are from yesterday when we had Michael over for dinner with the baby at my parent’s house). Basically, I don’t want my mom to have to go out searching for this weird stuff when she will already be doing so much for me.

My brother and cousins and Philly friends promised to come visit me so I won’t be lonely. My cat will be around so what else do I need?

Not a thing. I am one lucky girl! Nothing can bring me down these days and people around me have noticed. Good stuff.

Again, I promise that soon I will come up with something funny to write about.




I saw Knocked Up last night with Autumn and it was wonderful. It is not only funny but really sweet. I recommend you all check it out.




This title is a lyric taken from a song by The Kinks in case you were wondering. Maybe I should explain my titles more often.

4 comments:

KEITH said...

Oooh, explanations of titles would be good! I thought "I've Had it With You, and Mexico Can Fucking Wait" was really funny but a little bit of context would be nice.

Hadass said...

That is a line from a Rilo Kiley song.

I want to have surgery so I can be on bed rest. That sounds like fun. Ohhh, maybe I can have surgery in Philly and then we can be on bed rest together. That would be awesome! And your mom wouldn't have to buy any crazy stuff for me. Just good ole fashioned junk!

Hadass said...

Knocked Up was very cute.

Do you still eat cheese and some normal food like chocolate and stuff? I am just wondering.

Colleen said...

i eat lots of normal stuff! cheese doodles? i am just buying the weird stuff so she doesn't have to and she can get me the regular stuff.