Friday, July 13, 2007

Seriously? Seriously.

I have been thinking about it for a long time and now I think its time.

I am getting a boob job.
I am trading in my A-cup for a largish B/ small C. I will be getting this done at Seattle Grace Hospital by famed plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Sloane on August 9th. I know, I know, it’s a long way to go but he’s the best in the biz not to mention totally sexy. Also, I never been to Seattle so I have big plans to watch the guys throw fish at Pike Place Market, catch a Mariner’s game, ride a ferry boat, and maybe drink a cup o’joe at the original Starbucks. My good friend Meredith lives there and she has been going through a lot of rough stuff with her relationships and her mom dying this year. She’s a surgical intern at Seattle Grace so that is another reason I will feel comfortable having the augmentation done there. She says once I am up on my feet we can have a heart to heart at this bar Joe's right across the street from the hospital that all the doctors go to blow off steam.

I will be recuperating at Dennis and Jeanne Oczkowski’s residence for the two weeks after I go under the knife. Please send all flowers and gift baskets to:

240 Locust Lane
Cinnaminson, NJ
08077

After the 23rd you can send them to

1613 E. Berks Street
Philadelphia, PA
19125

Reminder: My birthday is August 20th and information regarding my gift registry will be posted at a later date.

4 comments:

KEITH said...

Colleen, I think I speak for all of us when I say: It's about time.

Kate said...

I hearthat Dr. Sloane is steamy....I'm not sure what that means, but maybe pack some anti-friz hair poduct.

Hadass said...

I love Seattle! It is such a wonderful city. Be careful though, Dr. McSteamy is available now so he may be wanting to tap that once the boobs are new and improved.

Tanya said...

Okay I just spit up my cold tea from this morning...A boob job does not deserve flowers or baskets...but rather I swift kick in the behind...wait till you have kids and they drop below your knees...