Friday, July 20, 2007

Smooch the Pooch




I have been busy with getting all my ducks in a row before I take my time off. I have also been trying to generate some moolah with some side deals with brokers which has been taking up a lot of my usual down time here.


My mind has been preoccupied with personal business, my hair, the new fall fashions so it has been hard for me to really sit down and put something together.


I will get something up for you soon I promise!


This is me kissing my cousin Reenie's adorable new puppy.

4 comments:

KEITH said...

Do you really think that we can be so easily distra-

Awe, look at the puppy!

Hadass said...

You look really good in that picture. The dog is cute too.

Colleen said...

I look good? You can't even really see my face!

Hadass said...

Your hair is cute and I like your shirt. The side profile of your face with your lips poked out is cute.