Thursday, July 5, 2007

Stitch & B*tch


If you live in Philly, stop by Vagabond boutique and check out fellow SCAD grad Hilary White's fabulous new work. Vagabond is one of my favorite stores in Philly because not only does it have the coolest clothing lines (Ella Moss, Tracy Reese, Rebecca Taylor, LaRok...) but it also sells original clothing from local designers. On top of that it sells yarn! Fabulous hand spun yarn! I haven't knitted in forever but when I went the other day to check out Hilary's stuff I decided I am going to start up again. Their staff is amazing too. When I was knitting and got stuck on something I would bring it in and help me out.

Nerd alert! When I was in high school I was part of a knitting circle with my mom. We would meet up on Thursday nights in Marlton. It was my dirty little secret...


1 comment:

Hadass said...

Isn't Stitch and Bitch the name of a knitting club? I have heard that name before.