Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Won't you be my neighbor?
Its the opportunity of a lifetime folks! The house next door to me is now on the market for anyone who wants the thrill of living is such close proximity of yours truly. Its an adorable house that is completely fixed up (wish mine was) for you to move in right away.


Any takers?


Mine is the very sexy house on the left. You can see our bench that we like to sit on when the weather is nice to throw back a few cold ones. You can kinda see my barrel too. The neighbor on the right is grumpy old asshole who likes to cone in parking spots he digs out when it snows. Like he is fucking policeman or something! Whatev. Luckily his front door faces Memphis Street and he has a concrete wall in his back yard so you don't have to see it. Not the case with mine!

2 comments:

KEITH said...

If I move in next door you could come over whenever you lock yourself out and I'd get to watch you scale the fence!

Kate said...

Speaking of moving....
Herbert and I moved recently and, of course, one of the items that moved was the framed picture you gave me at Chrystal's wedding. Its now on the bookcase by the frontdoor. The other day Herbert said to me,"I never really looked too closely at this picture....who is that standing next to Jimmy?"
I told him it was you and asked him how he knew Jimmy the Bob and he said that Jimmy used to be roommates with a friend of his when he went to Armstrong....like a decade ago. The woman Jimmy was roommates with is now one of Herbert's coworkers. He said that they always thought Jimmy was a weirdo and nobody ever really knew what his deal was. This town is too small.