Thursday, May 10, 2007

Margaritas, Mojitos, and Sangria, Oh My!

Hey all! I guess a solid number of you received an evite from me and Clay. If not I’m sorry and shoot me an email to let me know I forgot. Then I will decide if I want you to come. I have been adding on more as I remember like my boss Mark who when opening the email bellowed from his office “Hey Colleen, what the fuck did you just send me”. I have been working overtime on my house and can’t wait for people to see how much progress I have made with the help of Dad, Tim, and Mike. I know some of you live far away but if you are looking for a weekend getaway you have a place to stay in Fishtown. My door is always open. I have an aerobed and fridge full of beer!

Sorry, I don’t mean to false advertise but there won’t be an ice luge at this party. Maybe if I have a Christmas party… I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the birth of Christ than kamikaze shots poured down a block of ice. Adeste Fideles!

3 comments:

KEITH said...

Remember, Ringo has an ice-luge mold, so we can make that a reality.

Colleen said...

yeah, but do any of us have a freezer big enough for a luge?

KEITH said...

It's not as big or as cool as the one in your picture but it's an ice-luge none the less. I found one online that's about the size of the one we have and it say it's "Approximately 17" (L) x 10¾" (W) x 4" (D)". That would totally fit into a freezer. Here's a picture if you can follow the link:

www.firebox.com/pic/p1423h.jpg