Monday, May 21, 2007

My Sister Has Adulterous Lust in Her Heart





This weekend I went on a much needed weekend excursion to Rhode Island to see my sister, brother-in-law, and their cat Tena. Before Autumn's friend Wally’s graduation cocktail party my sister confessed that she had an “intellectual” crush on a Dr. Pilser, boldly in the car with her husband sitting right next to her. Despite Autumn’s complete lack of regard for her husband’s feelings, he played it cool though I think it was a front to hide his quiet suffering.

Though Autumn says that her attraction to Dr. Pilser is purely in an academic sense, I am beginning to wonder. My evidence: she pointed out his car, knows where he lives, and was very excited to see him when he arrived at the party. If she has nothing to hide why was she embarrassed that I took this snapshot of him? She is also afraid that Dr. Pilser is a secret Aut,Colleen fan and will read this. Although I probably get an envious 11 hits (or so) a day I doubt that he is one of them. I believe this fear is manifestation of her guilty conscience.

This home wrecking scientist is on the left in the dark blue sweater and her devoted husband special Ed is in the picture with me. Autumn, you should be ashamed of yourself!

1 comment:

Hadass said...

I had an intellectual crush on Dr. Robin Williams at SCAD. I guess if I was still in school, I still would, although I would not come out and say it in front of my husband. He would not take it quite so well. Even if the man is older and married and just a dorky professor. His intelligence is sexy.