Friday, June 8, 2007

Dreamboat Alert!


It is probably abundantly clear to all of you by now that I am a bit of a Francophile. I love all that is French; art, music, fashion, perfume, history, language, food (even as a vegetarian I still shamelessly crave foie gras), and especially French men and especially this one right now:
Sorry, they took the video down but I will check if they put it up again. His name is Julien and he is a contestent on the French Version of American Idol; Nouvelle Star.

5 comments:

KEITH said...

"Content Rejected: This video has been removed due to a breach of the Terms of Use"? Heartbreaking.

Hadass said...

You joke, Keith, but you are really missing out on greatness here. I have seen some of his other performances on Perez, and he is interesting to say the least. I think he's kind of sexy in his crazy french way. And he's got style!

Colleen said...

Thank you hadass! crazy french is right up my alley.

I'm glad you and Keith are becoming buddies.

KEITH said...

Colleen, your Blog is bringing people together. And Hadass, I went to Quizno's earlier today and I tried that Turkey Bacon Guacamole Sub you mentioned, like, two months ago. It totally and completely ruled.

Hadass said...

I know, right? At first you are not real sure of the turkey, bacon, guacomole, and ranch combo, but it makes quite a wonderful party in your mouth.

Colleen, when ever I come to visit you, I have to meet my cyber buddy Keith.