Friday, June 8, 2007

Now he can add stolen tag lines to his list of verbal faux pas.

Isaiah Washington was just canned by ABC so he won't be coming back for the next season of Grey's Anatomy. I'm not sure how much I care yet but I am worried about how I will adjust to the change. Like those groups of girls that cry and shit at high school graduations about how things will never be the same. I was the girl who was looking at them thinking "hell yeah, I fucking hope to God things won't be the same. Now lets all go get really drunk and smoke some weed."

Whatever. So Isaiah released the following statement in response to ABC's decision to show him the door:


"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"


Huh. Did anyone ever see the movie Network? If you have this post will make sense to you.

4 comments:

KEITH said...

I love Network, especially that scene with Ned Beatty. But, I'm not sure that quote makes sense in this context. What isn't Washington going to take any more? Working for ABC? Because he doesn't really seen to have a choice in that matter.

Hadass said...

I know, right? I get why he is mad, but I don't get what he is not going to take anymore. i am glad he is gone though. I don't like the thought of my Grey babies being in strife and turmoil over a hatemonger like him. Now they can have a peaceful set and make happy episodes!

Colleen said...

Happy episodes on Grey's? Come on Hadass, lets get seriousl

Hadass said...

Well, they make me happy. I get sad if it's not on.