Thursday, June 14, 2007

Papa Can You Hear Me?


In most situations it is the boss who nags you and wants to have meetings and such. Not here at ASI. I am constantly begging for the attention of my two bosses Mark and Alex. Because of this I have become a loud talker, interrupter, and very assertive. I wasn’t always like this and its hard to turn it off when I am not at work. You see, I have a lot of shit I have to take care of but before I proceed I need to discuss it with either Mark or Alex or both. It’s like herding cats to get them to pay attention to me and I find myself standing over them, confiscating their cell phones, and following them into their offices closing the door behind me. I am sick of playing this waiting game! Yesterday it hit a boiling point and decided to take action. I had issues with the Union, questions from a District Attorney about an upcoming litigation, and I had been served with a subpoena for records that I need to talk to them about. So I left them this note on their both of their chairs.

They have yet to respond.






cc. Mark Tanney, Alex Schwartz, Helen Gilbert, Daniel Schwartz

1 comment:

Hadass said...

That is how it is with my job too. They want me to take care of things so they are not bothered with it, but they don't actually want to give me any authority to do anything. So I am constantly chasing someone down or waiting impatiently on an answer from someone about something so simple and stupid.