Monday, April 16, 2007

Aren't We Aging Well?

Since I am on the birthday topic today I vow to not spend my special day curled up in fetal position bawling this August 20th. I am going to deal with creeping up on 30 like a big girl. There will be a party. I will get a facial, a salt scrub and a mani/pedi. I will wear a new dress and a feel good about being becoming older and wiser.

Dar sang:
"I'm so glad that you finally made it here,"
"You thought nobody cared, but I did, I could tell,"
And "This is your year," and "It always starts here,"And oh "You're aging well."

This picture is from my 21st birthday party after dinner at Juarez where I consumed a Margarita as big as my head. This was taken in the kitchen of my apartment after and I honestly do not remember the names of these people but I know I worked with them at the Olde Pink House.
Clearly I had a good time.
That was the last birthday I ever did anything or let anybody do anything for it.

No comments: