Tuesday, April 3, 2007

At SCAD We Called Comic Book Majors "Sequential Art" Majors

I read this on my friend Stean Wilborn's blog. The best rant I have come across in a while and thought I would share it with you. Hope that's ok Stean.

I AM TOTALLY WIPING MY @$$ WITH MARVEL COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Quesada is the absolute worst editor in chief in the history of comics. Looks like the brand is going to go to the pooper like his orignal, creator owned comic....what was it? It doesn't matter because if it was any good folks would remember it.
Killing off Captain America is the most F'd up thing ever done in the history of the medium. He was pretty much the toughest character in that universe. He's pretty much the only one who could beat anybody hands down in a fair fight, not to mention the only one with enough heart to not puss out and use some sort of device or super/mutated power.
Looks like there will be more Spiderman and X-Men/Wolverine titles for those band wagon jumping "I only read the spoon fed overrated popular stuff" tittybabies now that Cap's gone.
I am thoroughly pissed off!
...freakin' impotent rage!!!

No comments: