Thursday, April 19, 2007

Attention Frat Boys and Sorority Girls Everywhere!


Dave Matthews band is coming to town August 7th. Does anybody listen to them anymore? Are they putting out new stuff? Am I the only person in my age group who does not own one of their albums? Am I the only person who has never been to one of their shows? I am a girl and shouldn’t all girls have/had a crush on him? Maybe it is because I never went through a hippie or surfer phase...

Is something wrong with me?

Wait, don’t answer that.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Dave Mathews reminds me of that year I spent at Ursinus. Natty Ice, hacky sacks, and DMB. My RA even pooled our hall money allowance to secure a school bus, complete with rear keg, to cart students to and from a concert at the Vet. I didn't attend. Though, I did see him at Live 8, the only performer actually from Africa. He's of the white African nature, the kind my grandmother keeps holding out hope that when she actually meets Herbert, he really IS a white African afterall. Oh grandmom Catherine, she's getting up there and can't remember much these days, but she sure likes her anit-anxiety pills.

Hadass said...

Hold the phone, Herbert isn't white?

Hadass said...

Dave Matthews is a pretty sexy guy, mainly because of his voice. I do own one album by him, "Crash". I have never really had the urge to see him in concert though. They are a good band and they are constantly putting out new compilation albums and other stuff, but they definitely play to that niche.

Colleen said...

when they have light skin like him it can be hard to tell...

Colleen said...

I think that music was too mellow for me and dispite my Kappa Kappa Gamma appearance (see that Villanofun picture) I was way to angry for that stuff. 18 year old colleen had a major crush on Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth.

Not that I'm knockin it. To each their own...