Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Who Am I? Who Am I?

I kind of feel as though this blog should have a purpose, but I don't think if I had one it would not be true to myself as I have yet to find my purpose. Instead I decided that this will just be an open email to all my friends and foes (if any of them read this, please let me know so I don't talk shit about you).

I also decided that I would not post pictures of myself but I thought I should at least put up one. This is a rare make-up free picture (probably why I am covering my face) taken by my girl Kate in Atlanta. I may post more in the future but really, who needs to see picutures of yours truely. Momma said I have a face for blogging and there are much more interesting images out there anyway.

6 comments:

KEITH said...

I think you should post more pictures of yourself. I mean, we all come here because we're interested in you!

Hadass said...

I am just curious, where was that picture taken?

Hadass said...

You look like you have a nose bleed. Not the most flattering picture I have ever seen of you. You are beautiful! You should post a picture of yourself all over this blog. After all, it is all about you. We come here for you.

KEITH said...

I actually thought she was mid-sneeze.

Colleen, you have such a pretty face, why would you want to cover it up?

Kate said...

As taker of this picture, I believe we were mid rehersal dinner and Colleen was either eating, laughing, or just trying to avoid the picture all together.

Hadass said...

I thought that was at the rehearsal dinner. Do you have any other pictures you are holding out on me?