Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Can't Knock 'em Out, Can't Walk Away

So I know I trashed England a bit yesterday so now I am going to have to eat shit a little.

Lately I have been cleaning my house to British chanteuse/trainwreck Amy Winehouse. I have also been listening to her arch enemy, songbird/slut Lily Allen’s album Alright, Still at work. Now I am a firm believer in growing up and taking sides but when it comes to this I am afraid to say the jury's still out. These two hot messes entertain the hell out of me. I think Amy is more talented but Lily is cuter and that certainly carries weight if you are a pop singer. Lily also seems to have her shit together (relatively speaking) more than Winehouse who is constantly strung out and canceling shows. Not that I care, but I guess it is something I need to figure if I consider a pro or con. The opening track "Rehab" on Amy's album is close to perfection. Just when I think I have a favorite the other one trashes her in the press and I am back on the fence. I love a good celebrity feud.

I guess even the hipster chick set have their Biggie and Tupac.


I noticed people have been checking out my profile so I figured I would put something up there.

No comments: