Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Note To Self: Buy Beer

Just in time for St. Patty's day, I present you a new playlist of songs about Ireland or by Irish musicians that just listening to will give you the luck of the Irish. Again, ask and ye shall recieve. Erin Go Bragh!
1. Frank - Blood or Whiskey
2. Sally MacLennane - Pogues
3. Irish Blood, English Heart - Morrissey
4. The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
5. Ireland - Tori Amos
6.God Save Ireland - The Dubliners
7. Fair Ireland - Peter, Paul, and Mary
8. Suspect Device - Stiff Little Fingers
9. Sweetest Thing - U2
10. Bright Side of the Road- Van Morrison
11. Tuesday Morning - Pogues
12. Only Shallow - My Bloody Valentine
13. Ireland - Dar Williams
14. If I Ever Needed Someone - Van Morrison
Email me and I will get them out ASAP!

No comments: