Monday, March 5, 2007

Colleen, Your Barely Alive


Thanks for all the positive feedback! I am happy to amuse you all. Now, I know what you are thinking, “What is her process? What inspires her?” Unfortunately even I don’t know that. The only thing I can share is the background music I compile to drown out some of the persistent dialog in my mind. So, for an unlimited time only this new play list will be made available to anybody who wants it so if you do just shoot me an email and I’ll ship one out to you. Just my way of saying thanks to all my lovely friends.

1. La belle et la bete – Babyshambles
2. Young Folks – Peter Bjorn and John
3. Better Things – The Kinks
4. Wilder Than Her – Fred Eaglesmith
5. Alfie – Lily Allen
6. Get Me – Dinosaur Jr.
7. Never as Tired as When I’m Waking – LCD Soundsystem
8. The Funeral – Band of Horses
9. The One You Love – Rufus Wainwright
10. Front Row Seat to Hear Old Johnny Sing – Shel Silverstein
11. That Teenage Feeling – Neko Case
12. Jacksonville Skyline - Whiskeytown
13. Jenny, Your Barely Alive – Rilo Kiley
14. Miss Ohio – Gillian Welch
15. Aint That Enough – Teenage Fan Club

No comments: