Friday, March 30, 2007

Here's Blogging at You Kid

I am utterly THRILLED to announce that one of my bestest friends, Mr. Keith Walls Lyons has started his own blog about movies. Keith is a staple in the Philadelphia Office of my friendships. Now, when it comes to movies I would say that I know more than most but not as much as some. Keith is that “some” and then some. I remember feeling very pleased with myself when Keith was surprised I knew who Edith Head was around the time we first met and just recently when we discovered a mutual admiration for Nora Ephron.

Mr. Lyons is incredibly witty, smart, clever, and an all around fabulous person that I am lucky to call my friend. He also isn’t afraid to challenge my ideas allowing me to reevaluate myself and for that I am eternally grateful. He is the kind of person who is up for almost any activity just as I am (with the exception that I will never go camping). I feel that you should try everything (except camping) three times before you can really say you don’t like something. For example, I don’t think I like theatre but I always seem to be going, most recently to see Enchanted April this past Tuesday at the Walnut Street Theatre. Keith’s unwillingness to limit himself makes him an engaging individual and I am so glad that now he has a platform to share this wonderful trait with others. I love movies but Keith LOVES movies and I personally can’t wait to hear his take on the movies he has seen.

Put it on your daily!


http://keithsmovies.blogspot.com/

For the record Keith was very drunk when this picture was taken.

2 comments:

Hadass said...

Seriously, what do you have against camping?

Colleen said...

Camping is not a vacation. Camping is basically being homeless, but in the woods and not in Franklin Square.