Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Help! I need somebody.


Now, I don’t use a computer at home but Clay does. This past summer I got all the stuff for my roommate’s wireless internet and had a friend set it up for me. All was well for a while until one day, for no apparent reason it suddenly stopped working. Just like that (insert fingers snapping). The bill was being paid, nobody touched or moved anything and so it is a complete mystery. Yes, we utilized our Verizon “network” on call from India but not only could we not understand them (and vice versa) after an hour worth of T-Mobile minutes they could not give us any answers. They defeated us but now we are up and ready to play again. So, I am reaching out to anybody or everybody to please help us. Come on, be our pinch hitter. I will compensate you for your time with food and beverage as well as pleasant company.

Don’t make me start calling people.

No comments: