Thursday, March 1, 2007

Heaven Must Be Missing Angels


I would like to take the time to talk about my wonderful roommate Clay Stewart. He is a Senior Finance major at Temple University and on the men’s gymnastics team. Not only is he talented, handsome, and smart, he is the best roommate I ever had. This is also in part to the fact that I am a much easier person to live with than during my messy college days. I will list the reasons below:

1. He is a Grey’s Anatomy fan. He loves it as much as I do which is a hell of a lot. He is a busy guy and sometimes he can’t make it home to watch it with me. During these rare occasions I sit on my chair watching the show and when something awesome happens I feel like a part of me is missing since I can’t talk about it with him. It’s just not the same since it is not just a show, it’s an experience.
2. His cat is adorable and gets along with Buster like they were plucked from the same litter.
3. He washes my dishes when I get lazy.
4. He spots me when I practice my headstands.
5. He is completely free of pretensions.
6. He motivates me to work out.
7. He has a great sense of style. I guess this doesn’t really affect me but its something I really like about him.
8. He puts up with me.
9. He introduced me to the flaming volcano.
10. He’s a vegetarian.
11. He doesn’t judge and some of my actions warrant even the most open minded people to raise eyebrows.

There you have it folks. Just another great reason to visit me in fabulous Fishtown!

No comments: