Tuesday, March 13, 2007

One Lucky Son of A Bitch

I was just reminded of this guy Woody's site I was obsessed with a while back. I emailed it to a lot of people including my friend Hilary. I suggest you check it out too.

http://luckiestmanonearth.com/

Me: Did you read about the jihad? And his Undeniable Truths of Life... I read the WHOLE site. It is fascinating to me. I needed to sort through all his crazy anger and find out what really happened with his ex-wife, son and parents. Did you get to the part about why he is the luckiest man on earth? It’s because his great grandparents bought a ticket on the Titanic and didn't use it.

Hilary: Oh my god. I had to close the browser to stop reading. I was totally sucked in. I'm torn between feeling really, really sorry for him and being a bit scared of him. With a heaping dash of morbid fascination thrown in.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Its awesome that Mr. Obrien has such dedication to his causes that he continues to sacrifice animals (rats, cats...) in order to swing them around to try to touch things. Philly should be proud!